How to Contribute
How to Contribute
Your support works wonders
If you have any questions regarding contribution opportunities please contact Jeff Leidall at:
(415) 453-7425 ext. 118.
Aldersly is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization.
Federal Tax Identification number: 94-1156461.
- GENERAL SUPPORT
- General Support contributions through our Annual Campaign are used to provide extra care and support services for the seniors and elderly who reside in our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Health Care Center communities.
- FRIENDS OF ALDERSLY
- By becoming a member of the Friends of Aldersly, you join more than 200 men and women who have made a commitment to ensuring the well-being of Aldersly seniors and to preserving our community for future generations.
- ENDOWMENT SUPPORT
- Gifts to the Aldersly Endowment Fund help ensure the future of our non-profit community. Each year a significant portion of the earnings are used for resident-focused needs and campus enhancements. Additional earnings are reinvested to guarantee that Aldersly is able to continue its important mission to serve seniors, in perpetuity.
- CARE FUND INITIATIVE
- Your generous contribution to directly aid senior and elderly individuals in our care who have had an unexpected financial hardship or who have lived beyond their retirement savings is fully tax deductible.
- END LONELINESS & MEMORY LOSS PROJECT
- Please join in our new initiative to end isolation, loneliness, improve lapses of memory loss and help improve general well-being for our senior and elderly residents.
GENERAL SUPPORT CONTRIBUTION FORM
FRIENDS OF ALDERSLY CONTRIBUTION FORM
ENDOWMENT SUPPORT CONTRIBUTION FORM
CARE FUND INITIATIVE CONTRIBUTION FORM
END LONELINESS & MEMORY LOSS PROJECT CONTRIBUTION FORM