Dear Aldersly Residents and Family,
We are closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and the action plans of federal state and local governments as they work to reopen the economy.
Marin County announced the plan to move towards Phase II of the Marin Recovers Reopening strategy. For safe and sustained reopening during this phase, the following will still be enforced in the county:
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet between individuals
- Use of face coverings while in public
- Closely monitoring the metrics and health impact of the virus in the county
- Non-essential construction can continue with site-specific plans for prevention
- Retail businesses can open for drive-up or order pick-up
- Restaurants are to continue with delivery and takeout. Dine-in areas are still closed.
- Some park areas will begin to open with physical distancing and face coverings
- All personal services (nail, hair, massage, fitness) businesses are to remain closed
For more information, please go to marinrecovers.com. This is an encouraging sign that the efforts the county has put in place have been effective. To that extent, the changing of the Phases does not alter our policies and procedures at Aldersly. Aldersly will continue to follow the heightened precautionary measures that we have in place at this time. This includes social distancing guidelines and restricting visitors to only pre-scheduled visits at the visitation area. Fitness areas, salons, dine-in areas and group activities are still restricted under this next Phase and will remain closed at Aldersly.
Our Aldersly community will begin releasing our own phased plan with careful consideration of the recommendations of public health officials. As the phasing plan develops, we will keep you all aware of the changes to our protocols. To reiterate, we will not be modifying our precautionary measures at this time.
I know how hard and difficult this situation has been, but we must remain diligent in our prevention efforts. During this last week, our residents and staff were able to see that our practices have kept Aldersly safe and prevented any outbreaks of the coronavirus. While we’re not in the clear, we can all be hopeful that following our protocols is keeping us safe. Our team will do all we can to make our residents feel loved. We did all we could to make our ladies and mothers feel special on Mother’s Day and continue to spread the hopeful spirit of Aldersly each day.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. As always, please feel free to reach out with any questions or suggestions.