Assisted Living at Aldersly Feeling confident each day.
For those requiring a little extra help with daily activities, Aldersly offers Rosenborg Assisted Living—a custom-designed building featuring a warm and comfortable ambiance that fits beautifully within the Aldersly community.
Our beautifully updated studio and one-bedroom assisted living apartments feature the latest in senior health and wellness technologies, such as circadian lighting and “zero blue light” bedside lighting, air purification, no-transition flooring, an Aldersly Careteam voice assistant in each room with Alexa Echo Show, and an interactive iN2L screen which includes games, activities, exercise shows, and educational programming.
Consistent with our Danish tradition of “hygge,” Assisted Living at Aldersly offers a feeling of comfort, positivity and well-being. Residents also feel confident knowing that a caring hand is available when needed for tasks such as bathing, dressing and personal grooming. And, in another nod to our Danish heritage, it’s a lifestyle centered on respect and dignity for all residents.
The goal with Assisted Living at Aldersly is for residents to maintain—if not improve—their level of independence. Uplifting activities and wellness-based choices help residents achieve this goal. Plus, the overall positive environment helps residents stay engaged with neighbors, friends and activities they enjoy.
Available to the community at large.
Assisted Living apartments are available to residents of Aldersly on a priority basis, as well as to people living in San Rafael and surrounding cities. You do not need to be a member of the Aldersly community to enter into Rosenborg Assisted Living.
- 30 private apartments, with choice of studio and one-bedroom floor plans
- Monthly rate includes all levels of care, including medication management and incontinence
- Kitchenette in all apartments
- Private bathroom with roll-in shower
- Regular observation of general health by licensed personnel
- 24-hour assistance by Certified Nurse Assistants and caregivers
- Personal emergency response system with life-line pendant, plus emergency call system in each apartment and bathroom
- Medication management supervised by licensed nurses
- Three meals daily, plus nutritious snacks throughout the day
- Daily assistance with dressing
- Twice weekly assistance with bathing
- Priority access to nursing care based on availability
- Onsite physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Weekly housekeeping, linens and personal laundry service
- Towel service every other day
- All maintenance and utilities, except phone and cable TV
- Onsite amenities include salon, massage, and manicures*
- Concierge physician services such a podiatry and dental*
- Interactive iN2L screen which includes games, activities, exercise and educational shows
- Aldersly Careteam voice assistant in each room with Alexa Echo Show
- Health and wellness technologies, including circadian lighting and air purification in common areas
- Circadian lighting in every resident room including “zero blue light” bedside light
- No transition flooring in residential apartment and bathroom to promote safety and prevent trip hazards
- *Additional fees
We found Aldersly to be a wonderful place to live. The apartment is laid out well, has first-class appliances, is bright with natural light and has a nice view. The gardens are well maintained as are the buildings. I believe the outdoor walks contribute to my mom’s health, mobility and discipline. The associates working there are helpful beyond call and always concerned about the well-being of the people living there. Thank you for having such a great place!”
Interested in learning more about Aldersly?
Complete and submit the form below and we’ll be in touch. You can also call us at (415) 453-7425.