Health Services at Aldersly:
A key advantage of our Life Plan Community
As part of the Life Plan concept, Aldersly combines independent living, with easy access to a full range of onsite health services. This includes assisted living, skilled nursing care and rehabilitative care — all within familiar surroundings, close to friends and neighbors.
The Health Care & Senior Rehabilitation Center at Aldersly features licensed, geriatric-trained therapists who provide physical, occupational and speech therapies. Rehabilitation services are available for a full range of patient needs—from therapy after knee or hip replacement, to help getting back up to speed after an injury, surgery or illness. Our goal is to help patients regain strength, mobility and skills so they can return home in the shortest time possible.
Rehabilitation services are available to residents of Aldersly, as well as to people living in San Rafael and surrounding cities.
- Individualized care plans designed to meet the unique needs of each resident
- Private and semi-private rooms with DIRECTV® and phone
- A physical, emotional and social approach to rehabilitation
- State-of-the-art therapy room with safe and reliable exercise equipment
- Includes all features of Skilled Nursing care, including priority access to long-term Skilled Nursing if available
“I have been a resident of Aldersly for many years. Recently I had a bout with pneumonia and needed to transfer to our skilled nursing for a few weeks. I found the staff to be excellent. The staff was responsive and attentive to my needs. I can highly recommend the quality of care in the Heath Care Center at Aldersly Retirement Community.”
Short-term and long-term care
Aldersly’s Medicare-certified Health Care & Senior Rehabilitation Center offers short-term rehabilitative care, as well as long-term skilled nursing care. Our highly trained, licensed medical staff provides personalized care in a comfortable environment that feels more like home than a hospital.
Both short-term and long-term care services are available to residents of Aldersly on a priority basis, as well as to people living in San Rafael and surrounding cities.
- Private and semi-private rooms, each with private half-baths
- Easy admission; Aldersly residents accepted 24/7
- 24-hour skilled care by Registered & Licensed Nurses who are supported by Restorative and Certified Nurse Assistants
- Superior CNA-to-patient ratio that exceeds state and national standards
- Medication management supervised by licensed nurses
- Private bathroom, individual thermostat and emergency call system in each room
- All utilities, including basic DIRECTV service is included. Individual phone line extra.
- Professional rehabilitation services by licensed therapists
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, weekly whirlpool or shower, foot care and medication administration
- Three meals per day with selective menus accommodating special diets as prescribed by a physician
- Furniture, including electric bed, night stand, dresser, closet and chair
- Routine supplies and personal hygiene items
- Extensive wellness program, including exercise classes, music, art and spiritual services
- Welcoming common areas with sweeping views of northern California landscape
- Free scheduled van transportation to medical appointments and activities within a 10-mile radius
Request a private tour
Complete and submit the form below and we’ll be in touch. You can also call us at (415) 453-7425.