Short-term and long-term care in comfortable surroundings
If you or a family member needs short-stay recuperative or rehabilitative care to recover from an illness or surgery, or long-term skilled nursing care, you can trust Aldersly Health Care & Senior Rehabilitation Center. We have an exceptional reputation for providing personalized care in a comfortable environment that feels more like home than a hospital.
Our highly trained, licensed staff of medical professionals, nurses and caregivers provide attentive, personalized care focused on your unique needs—all in coordination with your physicians. Plus, the Aldersly Health Care & Senior Rehabilitation Center maintains an exceptional staff-to-resident ratio, providing the reassuring continuity of care that comes with familiar, friendly faces. Thoughtful services and amenities add to the feeling of comfort and personalized care that is a signature feature of the entire Aldersly community.
Both short-term and long-term health care services are available to residents of Aldersly on a priority basis, as well as to people living in San Rafael and surrounding cities.
- Private and semi-private rooms, each with private half-baths
- Easy admission; Aldersly residents accepted 24/7
- 24-hour skilled care by Registered & Licensed Nurses who are supported by Restorative and Certified Nurse Assistants
- Superior CNA-to-patient ratio that exceeds state and national standards
- Medication management supervised by licensed nurses
- Private bathroom, individual thermostat and emergency call system in each room
- All utilities, including basic DIRECTV service is included. Individual phone line extra.
- Professional rehabilitation services by licensed therapists
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, weekly whirlpool or shower, foot care and medication administration
- Three meals per day with selective menus accommodating special diets as prescribed by a physician
- Furniture, including electric bed, night stand, dresser, closet and chair
- Routine supplies and personal hygiene items
- Extensive wellness program, including exercise classes, music, art and spiritual services
- Welcoming common areas with sweeping views of northern California landscape
- Free scheduled van transportation to medical appointments and activities within a 10-mile radius
Interested in learning more about Aldersly?
Complete and submit the form below and we’ll be in touch. You can also call us at (415) 877-6161.